Here is a good picture of Shepherd's sweet face. It took us a while to get this, because he had his hands covering his face.
Here is a sweet one of Spencer. I know I will have to keep their hands covered once they are born so they won't scratch their faces.
Spencer
Shepherd
This one cracks me up! It is Spencer's face with Shepherd's bottom. They are playing already!!
8 comments:
They are so handsome!! We love You, Matt, Shepherd and Spencer!!
So exciting!!!! You really did get some great pictures. We didn't even discuss their names when you came over. Spencer and Shepherd.... LOVE them BOTH!!! Just perfect!!!
Oh they are precious! That is amazing to see two babies in one picture! They are already pooting on each other! ;) ha! I can't wait to see them in person! Aren't these pics such a faith-builder?
Love you guys!
hahahah Nicole!
Jana ..just could stare at these pics all day...I just cant believe the technology...my sweet little guys...I can't wait to kiss their cheeks either!! Amazing...Love you Mom
They are so sweet! Is it just me or do they look a lot like Matt? I love their names!
How precious. I can't take my eyes off of them. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us.
Denise
They sure have changed a lot, I can't wait until they get here to see how similar these pictures are to their real little faces!
Hey Jana!
I'm so happy for you and Matt. I just don't have the words to describe the blessings we've experienced through Eli and Landon, and you will no doubt have with Shepherd and Spencer. I'll keep you in my prayers for a healthy remainder of your pregnancy and delivery. What an exciting time!
And I'm no expert, but I'll be happy to answer any questions you have! I read every twin book in publication, but there was so much I wasn't prepared for.
Post a Comment