I went to the doctor yesterday for my 13 week appointment. Both babies are doing great. They are growing at exactly the same rate and are really moving. I can't wait to feel them move! We got some great pictures! Hopefully next month we will know if they are boys or girls!
Both of our sweet little ones.
Hi Mommy!
Look at that great profile!
3 comments:
Looks great Jana! This will be a great way to share pictures of the twins. I can't wait until they are here!
Anna
These are great pictures! I can't believe how much detail you can see at 13 weeks. I am dying to know the genders. My guess is a boy and a girl. I will add your blog to my favorites!
Jana, I am so excited for you!!!! Those pictures are just amazing. You have so much to look forward to now. Just fun, fun, fun!! I would still love to get together sometime even though it is time for me to start school again. :-) Maybe we could meet one afternoon at Starbucks (decaf for you) like we have done a couple of times. I have books to loan you, and I would love to chat. I have a blog, too. You can click my name here and see it. I love blogging!!
Post a Comment